Monday, January 2, 2012

Used Furniture Theory

Dearest ML,

Like my whatsapp discussed, what if we see our ex as "used furniture"?

Then -

1. He is an object. It is not necessary to attach too much emotions onto "it".

2. What if he is dating somebody else? He is an "used furniture" and I do not want "it" / it doesn't fit me anymore. Please feel free to take it & make use of it.

Seriously, I only wish I could have realized this a little bit earlier. Then I guess I can omit quite a bit of sorrow and unhappiness for that piece of "used furniture".

Revelation is - at the end of the day it all depends on our interpretation. And a smart girl will interpret the story in an angle that causes less pain and emotional distress.


k  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. funny quote my friend once sent me:
    "I don't get jealous when I see my EX with someone else, Because my mother always told me to give my old toys to the less fortunate..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom's wisdom :)

    I appreciate your feedback but it also depends on the issue of "who dumps who first"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Please feel free to take it & make use of it" lol. Mmm, I had had some hard feeling against a guy or a-holes who dumped me first, but a little while later, I came to a conclusion like, at least I had a good time with him at that time. I make a new partner, so it's natural he makes a new partner too. Good luck with it. Hope he cherishes his new partner.

    ReplyDelete