Monday, January 16, 2012

Making Decision

Dearest ML,

Everyday we make endless decisions. I guess one of the keys is to make a decision after evaluating realistic facts.

Echoing my previous blog post, if there is no hope in finding love in a hopeless place, why not go somewhere else? The world is not hopeless. Hong Kong is hopeless in that aspect only doesn't mean the rest of the world is like that.

And right now I am in the junction of what to do with my life. I have a lot of ideas yet I am not sure if any of them will work out. But I think the key is it really does not matter. Life is a journey. Assuming the destination for everyone is the same (I mean death - not heaven or hell) then what matters most is the journey itself.

We can all take lead to steer how our life to be, and you pointed it out exactly. So, yes I will spend some time on the Tibet trip and evaluate possibilities. I think it will be awesome.


k  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to Tibet?! Or was it a metaphor?
    Visiting Tibet would be very interesting. Yeah, why women still tend to have hope where there's almost none? maybe I should work outside of Japan too, right!

    ReplyDelete