Friday, January 6, 2012

"I'd rather be alone"

Dearest ML,

On 2nd thought, I think I will write a blog post on this.

This is the line that B said on that night as breakup reason in spite we did not have much argument etc... It just came out of nowhere.

Like what I wrote previously, I found it is just a complete BS and what makes me feel resentful as of today. It is a statement that also reflects his selfishness, immaturity and insensitivity and how he sees me as a dump ass.

Regardless, the purpose of my blog post is... if you ever wanna breakup with someone, please do not use this line. It brings so much pain and sorrow to the other party.

Like everything else, breakup does need a bit of "marketing" and packaging to minimize the hurt and damage.


k  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. "I'd rather be alone" True, it surely does hurt. But maybe it's right to separate from these guys. They don't want to take too much responsibilities and just want to enjoy the presence only.

    ReplyDelete