Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is "Growth"?

Dearest ML,

We talk about "growth" recently but what exactly is growth? How I see is :

Growth is about how you see a situation better and deals with it better (incl relationship failure!)

Growth is about how you see yourself better, know your shortcomings and try to improve them (gradually) 

Growth is about how you see men better, and try not to let them dominate you (again incl relationship failure)

Growth is about how you see life better, how we see life as a journey, how to learn something new everyday and cherish everyday and everything we have (sometimes, incl dysfunctional family) 

Growth is about setting priorities - in job, in everyday, and in life

Growth is also about risk assessment - how we may better control the risk to minimal

I remember when I was in Hong Kong (X number of years ago) I had my times when I felt lost - I was working 9-5 everyday but I was lost. Lost in guys, lost in not knowing what I want in life.

I guess everyone goes through this sort of period, in search of meaning of life at some point of life.

While the guys' radar is on (in search of growth stock), the above should be able to help to keep reminding myself about what life is exactly about.

Life is about experience, and most importantly how to live a smarter life and do something fulfilling to ONESELF.

The whole journey begins by "love yourself"

k   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment