Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Art of Dating Part One - Have a quirky little dirty joke

Dear ML,

I won't claim myself to be any expert but after SO many relationship failure, one thing I do admit. I love dating, I love the process of interacting with another person with interests in exploring, communicating and simply getting to know each other better (note: but not hooking up)

More tips on dating to follow but one thing I wanna point out first before forget - have a quirky little dirty joke in the pocket. You never know when you need it. Am happy to share any when I come across as these jokes are not easy to find.

For me, the key criteria for such jokes are:
- Simple so that you remember the details
- Got slightly dirty but humor effect

Here's one that I read in July / August Esquire Magazine recently:

An old man was asked to submit sperm specimen. When he came back to the doc, he said "Doc, I tried with my right hand. It didn't work. I tried with my left hand. It didn't work. I asked my wife to help, didn't work either. I even asked my young neighbor to help, but it didn't work out."

Doctor exclaimed "what?! You asked your neighbor for help?"

Old man replied "yes... none of us could open the jar"

The story actually reminded me of the apricot and almond jam handmade by my dear 89 year old friend Robert... The jar was extremely difficult to open!

k xoxo

PS: the above joke didn't mean to infringe any copyright of anyone

2 comments:

  1. Dear S, thanks for reading the blog and gave me your comments on email!!! It may be better to be slightly dirty than being dirty all the times ;-)

    But of course, better yourself. That is the key

    Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, yeah, I'm trying to be less dirty. The balance is important.

    ReplyDelete