Thursday, May 31, 2012

RIP Marina Keegan

Dearest ML,

M sent me this story, maybe you read it already on Marina Keegan who was a Yale Graduate and died from car accident last Saturday. She was 22.

I kept reading her last post she wrote in Yale Daily News, I cannot help and think how come such a talented and sensitive girl, full of ambition just gone like a wind? How ironic when she wrote "we are so young, we are so young" yet she was the one to first pass away?! 

Nothing is fair in this world.


Let's make something happen in this world.

In a sleepless night like this, I cannot help and figure what exactly I can do to make a difference in the world? To influence people? To motivate my friends? To have a successful career (and then what?) I feel like I am no different from a fresh graduate. The only difference is I am not so young anymore. I had my graduation moment, and I never look back. I am someone with history, and someone who always think about where I am heading to, what destiny will bring to me.

Take one step at a time, and try my best. This is what I will do.

Seize the day. Seize the moment.

RIP Marina, I do not know you, but I feel like you were someone talented and inspirational to a lot of people. 



k  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment