Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mistake

Dearest ML,

Following the "courtesy, manner and respect" post, the saga continues.

I wrote to you that the friend did get back to me but not anymore. I whatsapp and asked questions, just casual ones like "what are your plans for weekend" then no feedback. It seems he disappeared in the thin air. I do not know what is happening.

Specifically I feel like I am stupid. Committing the same mistake twice? How foolish I am, to expect someone to change. I feel like I am more angry about myself than him.

This brings up one point:  never commit the same mistake twice.

My 2nd point being: time will really tell who that person is. It is not his sweet words but how he treats you that counts more. Be smart and do not be fooled!

 
k  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment