Monday, August 6, 2012

Hard Time Generation from 60 minutes

Dearest ML,

I have decided to write one more post before signing off. Last night I watched the 60 minutes. The segment on "Hard Time Generation" is just so touching.

It is hard to imagine some kids are having such a difficult times, yet they never give up.

It is hard to imagine why it is so difficult to find a job in the States.

It is hard to imagine what if there is only one orange left in the cooler but nothing more, and yet you call the shelter house and they are all full.

I have been extremely lucky. I think my friends are also lucky too. One is currently traveling around the world with her fiance. We are really blessed. Story like this always remind myself to be humble and not to forget those who are currently misfortunate and experiencing a rough time.

Strive for the best, and offer what we may do in return to help others.


k  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment